Health & Safety
At Industrial Deep Cleaning, we see maintaining a safe working environment as a key component of sustainability. That’s because we depend on a highly skilled workforce to deliver on the kind of innovation our customers depend on.
We are constantly working to minimise risk in our workplace through or H&S Management System, Identifying hazards and monitoring safety performance.
We carry out risk assessments on each job we undertake, our safety paperwork (RAMS) is available upon request which includes:
- Risk Assessment – Full evaluation of risks involved with the work including control measures implemented to minimise risks
- Method Statement – Detailed report in which the methods of our work is explained step by step
- COSHH Assessments – Assessments of each chemical used in the process explaining how they are used
- Safety Data Sheets – Information on each chemical used directly from the manufacturer
- Operator Certificates – For MEWP’s etc… (If applicable)Our accreditations include: Safe Contractor, CHAS, IPAF, PASMA.
In addition, all IDC Staff are DBS (Formally CRB) Checked, Disclosures for which are available upon request.